Alla and Milana, an interdisciplinary visual artist duo based in Maryland, are celebrated for their beautiful large-scale wall sculptural compositions created using thousands of ultrathin shapeless strands of natural wool fibers, freestanding sculptures, and mixed media works that incorporate natural flowers and plants. Their creative muse is deeply rooted in the intricate patterns and breathtaking gradients in the natural world, seamlessly blending artistry and nature. When they immerse themselves in their art studio nestled within the reputable historical institution of Sandy Spring Museum, the duo becomes an embodiment of the harmonious synergy between the right and left hemispheres of the brain. With unwavering passion, they shatter the confines of possibility, breathing life into the ordinary and elevating it to extraordinary heights. Alla and Milana create their works using an exquisite blend of unique signature techniques, intricate processes, and harmonious combinations. Each artwork unveils a world of unparalleled beauty, unfurling the magnificent symphony of color, shape, and energy. Their creations have the power to evoke emotions, spark conversations, and leave an indelible impression on the hearts and minds of those who encounter their work in person! Over the years, Alla and Milana have exhibited their art in Italy, Eastern Europe, and in galleries in the United States, such as the Sandy Spring Museum in Sandy Spring, Maryland; Howard County Center for the Arts in Ellicott City, Maryland; New Hampshire Art Association in Portsmouth, New Hampshire; and Matha Spak Gallery in Washington, DC.
We are producing exclusive collections of work and private commissions using our innovative signature technology and methods. Our works include:
• Bespoke sculptural site-specific art compositions.
• Custom artworks, including unconventional incorporation of natural flowers and plants, such as wedding bouquet preservation.
• Looking for individual or corporate art activities or creative team building? Our group art workshops are great for personal experience, team bonding and corporate incentive evenings.
• Сlients and galleries worldwide from our studio in Maryland, USA.
• We are honored to be working with the following art centers, museums, galleries, and consultancies, as well as directly with clients and interior designers: